The Board of Directors typically meets every second Monday of the month for its regular Board meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the District office, 6265 N. La Cañada Drive. You are always welcome to join us. The next regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Monday, May 10, 2021, at 5:30 pm
Finance Oversight Committee (FOC) meetings are held on an as-needed basis. The next Finance Oversight Committee Meeting will be scheduled in fall 2021. These meetings are also open to the public.
Agendas are posted at least 24 hours in advance at the following locations:
- Metropolitan Domestic Water Improvement District Office, 6265 North La Cañada Drive
- Nanini Public Library, 7300 North Shannon Road
- Fruchthendler Elementary School, 7470 E. Cloud
- Summit View Elementary, 1900 W. Summit View
- Southwest Public Library, 6855 S. Mark Road
- Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress
Some agendas include access to selected reports in PDF format. Minutes are posted online once approved, which is normally at the following session.