The Board of Directors typically meets every second Monday of the month for its regular Board meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the District office, 6265 N. La Cañada Drive. You are always welcome to join us. The next regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Monday, December 7, 2020, at 5:30 pm
Finance Oversight Committee (FOC) meetings are held on an as-needed basis. The next Finance Oversight Committee Meeting will be scheduled for January 2021 at 4:00 pm. These meetings are also open to the public.
Agendas are posted at least 24 hours in advance at the following locations:
- Metropolitan Domestic Water Improvement District Office, 6265 North La Cañada Drive
- Nanini Public Library, 7300 North Shannon Road
- Fruchthendler Elementary School, 7470 E. Cloud
- Summit View Elementary, 1900 W. Summit View
- Southwest Public Library, 6855 S. Mark Road
- Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress
Some agendas include access to selected reports in PDF format. Minutes are posted online once approved, which is normally at the following session.